Feb 19, 2013

Uniform fever

I've been wanting to create some sort of school uniform inspired outfits lately... Especially after these two cuties came in the mail:

'

The first time I wanted to try that red one, and combined it with yumetenbo lace shorts, yumetenbo knit (not really a knitted knit but..... idk what is that) and ONLY denim collar shirt so it wouldn't be too "fancy". I also found this brooch from Vero Moda, it's perfect for outfits like this, I've been using it with knits and a blazer.


And then on saturday I had chance to dress on something a bit nicer and more formal! So I experimented with the pink bow. Only the shirt and bow switched to different ones but oh well.


That one on the top right is probably one of the worst pictures I've ever put here on my blog... ._. On default I look very pissed and my bf took those pics so I couldn't see how I looked. Not to mention the horribly yellow and subtle light in my room. Sorry about that. These required a lot of light balance edit, color balance and sharpening.


How was your valentine's day? I spent mine on friday, because of school and distance. Just basic little gift changing and we baked cake together. Cheesecake! It was my first time making those marzipan decorations (that one petal looks like a vagina or something)

It's something

16 comments:

  1. Omg I love these :) I have to get one! Or try making it myself :) you're such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've seen some tutorials online how to make this kind of bow yourself~

      Delete
  2. Your outfit is absolutely adorable! Suits you well *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that outfit, i love your hair too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit <3
    Looks so nice :))

    ~Anni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tollanen napitettava neule on cardigan. :)
    Kiva asu, rintakoru tuo siihen erityistä charmia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaa niinpä tietysti! :D Sanojen unohtelulta ei voi näköjään välttyä. Kiitoksia!

      Delete
  6. lol those are the same two that I just got from bodyline xD I did a blog post on them and everything a while back haha they look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! These were the only ones I found to my liking haha XD you have a good taste!

      Delete
  7. this is such a cute idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haastoin sut! :) http://1-truepart.blogspot.fi/2013/03/challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. En taida tehdä ;_; Oon tehnyt kyllä aiemmin yhden samantapaisen! http://thefifthcloset.blogspot.fi/2012/03/new-spring-clothes-questions-facts.html

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! ♥