Apr 19, 2012

♥Look up to the skies♥

Oh hey.

HIPSTER-EDIT Idk how I managed to get this picture. I don't even look like myself. Not sure how I even managed to get pictures that day ::D

This week I've kept waking up and seeing this when I look outside:


ノ(ಠ益ಠノ) REALLY?
Ahh... so depressing, it has been snowing more JUST when the roads had dried off of it.

Anyway!

I got new lenses this week! I've liked Barbie king size lenses so much I have had them now in three different colors, haha. Blue is good change to brown eyes, but I liked the brown version as well. So, I got them both.
Too bad I had to throw away the gray ones after six months, they started to feel very uncomfortable. ;__; 
I've had the brown ones before, but the aqua lenses are a whole new different thing for me. I've had blue lenses before, but these are the perfect dark blue color with dark limbal ring I've been looking for! Dark, thick limbal ring is a must with this kind of heavy makeup.
My own color shows up in the middle a bit, but It doesn't really matter to me 'cause in the middle my eye color is light brown. :3
I haven't taken any outfit photos lately, I've been just hanging around in the same clothes (and I also have a tiny clothing crisis... again wtf) all week that you've seen already.
 I've been busy with school and this poster I had to make, and I haven't had a much of motivation for gyaru. D: But hey, I made new nails the other day:

They're very simple, and I really really hope that people with short nails would stick with simple designs. In my opinion it looks hilarious if a person has a lot of rhinestones and acrylic bows stuck on super short nails... XD 

I really like to pair pastel-colored nails with dark clothes! I don't know really what is it, but I like pastel colored nails so much.

You know what I mean haha. That's it, 'til next time~

P.S. Guess what is going to happen in next post?

25 comments:

  1. Ootan meidän decoomis-maratoonii kauhunsekaisin tuntein... ::D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minäki... vittu me tarvitaan ruokaa :D

      Delete
  2. I look different in some photos too haha You still look really good!
    And I would like to try those lenses, I have had many but not those! And they are classics :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it's weird... :D
      Go on and try these, but be prepared that these last for 6 months and then start to feel uncomfortable. It has happened to me twice with these, so I guess it's not a coincidence.

      Delete
  3. I hate rainy days as well. your new lenses look very nice ^.^ I´ll buy my first pair soon :D hope it looks good on me as well :)
    I like pastell nails ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lenses !! And your nails look pretty. You are really good photographer =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute^^! i've he same lense, are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what program you use to edit your photos ? c: you look lovely !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Photoshop CS5.1, sometimes Lightroom.

      Delete
    2. Oh, and I also edit some of my pics as camera raw on Adobe Brige. c:

      Delete
  7. Läheks kahville? <3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kyl Roope <3333 Käyks huomen

      Delete
    2. Minäki haluun kahville jos koruinen poika tarjoo : D

      Delete
    3. Tänään mennään muistuttamaan mitä tuli luvattua!

      Delete
  8. Unohtu muuten kysyy että millasesta kahvista pidät?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaikki käy kunha ei oo absin paskaa tmv. Mocha Latte on aika jees.

      Delete
  9. Yaaay, looking forward to your decoden post! :D The blue lens is gorgeous, would've liked a close-up of them in your eyes to see how well they blend! <:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, good! Ahh yes, might post one later. But they basically don't blend at all as you can see in the lens design :3.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Voitko tehdä videopostauksen? 8)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Onko mielessä aihetta mistä tekisin? :)

      Delete
  12. ooot ihan älyttömän kaunis ! : )

    lauantaimurhetytto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! ♥