Apr 16, 2012

Instagram

...Ouu. This is my first time making a post with new Blogger appearance. Ouu. This is weird (Hates self for not using it before it because mandatory). 

Anyway! One beautiful day when I checked on the Play-store, I was very pleased after noticing that Instagram is now available for androids.


Yay! Instagram's features are not much of unique or so, they're just filters. But the fact that you can follow other people in it makes it more interesting. 

My instagram account is Nan5ku, so go ahead and follow me. :3


This was just one mini-post, I'll make a proper one soon after I get enough material and something interesting to write. With this I'm just filling in a gap between updates.


Adios!

8 comments:

  1. wow ^.^the pictures look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, did you take the last foto in a studio? Like black/white pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, we were just derping at school haha.

      Delete
  3. I wish I had android or iphone so I could follow you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye well, samsung galaxy mini is probably one of the cheaper ones

      Delete
  4. Yess, instagram is really fun! I downloaded it immediately after I heard that it was available for android too!
    I'd love to follow you, my instagram username is YuA_ToA!
    Your pictures look really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, someone else was as happy as I did.
      Thank you!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! ♥